Monday 16 November 2015

Halloween Dress-Up

The last day of school before October mid-term was our annual Halloween dress-up day.The theme for Transition Years was superheros and villains so three of my friends and I decided to dress up as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I was Donatello and I think I really committed to my character. I wore a green top, a shell, a belt and six pack as well as a purple eye mask. I also brought in a wooden bo staff which is Donatello's weapon of choice, which I really think made my costume authentic.

We got to walk in the fashion show at lunch time and I think we gave an exciting and action filled performance as I did tumbles and ninja kicks. Sadly we did not win the dress-up competition but I know that I am a winner on the inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment